Here is a list of our favourite courses throughout the Auckland region. Click on the link for contact details and further information about bookings and availability. You can even try making a booking at www.golf.co.nz
- Huapai Golf Club - The owner of Kiwi Golf Rentals' home course. Not difficult but by no means easy, it provides an interesting challenge for all-comers. Best of all, it's just 25 minutes away. Bookings are essential on the weekends.
Click to contact Huapai Golf Club
- South Head Golf Club - Play PGA Tour caddy Steve Williams' home course. Tiger Woods has even played a few holes here himself. Located about an hour's drive west from Auckland's CBD, it is well worth the journey.
Click to contact South Head Golf Club
- Windross Farm Golf Course - Located in south Auckland, Windross Farm hosted the 2016 New Zealand Womens Golf Open. A links-style course with bunkers and water hazards aplenty, test your skills at Auckland's newest golf course.
Click to contact Windross Farm Golf Course
- Gulf Harbour Country Club - Venue for the 1998 World Cup and the 2005 New Zealand Open. It offers amazing views of the Hauraki Gulf.
Click to contact Gulf Harbour Country Club
- Muriwai Golf Club - Auckland’s only all-weather links course. Host of Auckland's only 'Charles Tour' event.
Click to contact Muriwai Golf Club